Monday 6 December 2010

Ai-Lun for

Beyond the Boundary project


3 Lessons







Beyond the boundary

lesson 1: body


I walk out of my flat then take a bus (of no-idea-of-where-it-head-to) away from the central city and put myself into an unfimiliar space,using the same pair of eyes but redefinate the view in my brains.Expirence the pace of life,talking with people on the street make myself more like a tourist here.




Beyond the boundary

lesson 2: mind


I sit on your favorite rocking chair in the Sunday afternoon reading my favorite traval magazine about Egype.I closed my eyes imagzine I’m just in the most ancient pyramid of pharaoh looking at the coffin which had been cursed.Suddenly,my mom phone me on the skype from Taiwan,then the next second I’m sitting infront of the screen talking to my mom (who is on the other side of the world). Thanks to the global internet service.




Beyond the boundary

lesson 3: appearance


I met an old friend in London recentely,a friend who is married to a japanese guy for over 2 years.we had dinner at a shushi bar last night. I was very surprised that she is not only dress up like a japanese,talks like a japanese but also behave like a japanese !! How impressive that japanese culture could influence her so deeply for just shortly over 2 years.




No comments:

Post a Comment