Saturday 4 December 2010

! / ?



If the earth has such a surprising thing/
then what kind of bio and some we have not seen it?

I read news / almost everyday / not because I need something to company with my breakfast /sometimes I come out ideas from ridiculous international news /or get inspired by the special aspect as a press/ Today I read the news on yahoo / National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) announced on the 2nd of arsenic alone will be able to live one kind of special bacteria that may rewrite the iron constituent element of life/ also shows that somewhere in the universe/ even on earth/ may have never thought of human biology by means survival/I was interested in this issue / the news not only show how amazing the nature is /but also indicated how ignorant human are / Then I made this news layout inspired by the theory of the nature power in our vastness universe /

YAHOO
NASA
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/astrobiology_toxic_chemical.html

No comments:

Post a Comment