Friday 10 December 2010

///////////////////////////mapping///////// London///////////////////////////////////////////////////2008//////////////////project


.Waterloo,Lambeth,Great London,UK.
It was the mapping project set in foundation,the idea is to explore the south of London and found your unique way of document the urban riverside .


While others looking at the urban landscape alongside of the Thames I was looking at the relative location between street blocks,bridges,and the river. Therefore,I typed in a place name - (Waterloo,Lambeth,Great London,UK) on the GoogleMap and use this specific area as my reference. Tracing down certain line,what I focus on is what shapes these lines combine together at the end not the urban details on the map,so I didnt put any street's name or the site's name on theses drawings.

The time when I finished the first 2 drawings without any plans in my head , I found out that each shape is more or less like a part of human body but in a large scale! Some form like chest, some like shoulders or even like many piece of our bones arrangement.
.2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment